Responding to Nancy’s point ‘s blogging challenge:
1. I lived at home till about 25 and then picked up and moved alone half way across the globe.
2. I have circled around the earth once.
3. I can burp on request.
4. I can read four languages.
5. English is not my first language.
6. I hate mathematics
7. I draw and sketch.
8. I don’t know how to swim but recently started to learn.
9. I am allergic to Adriamycin
10. I hate peeling potatoes and cutting cantaloupes
11. I cannot stand the smell of a boiled egg.
12. I dont have my gall bladder.
13. I enjoy talking to strangers and make friends easily
14. I enjoy traditional Pakistani and indian food and cook it too
15. I dont have a middle name
Now those are 15 random things! Thank you for participating. So fun to read your list.
I like your list! I hate peeling potatoes too which is why I am always left with just half. English is not my first language either and I def. can’t swim. I also fear the ocean even though I was raised on an island.
Nice to learn more about you.
mmmmm…will you cook me traditional Pakistani and Indian food? Yum!
Sure! Come over